I thought today I would share some of my favorite family photos and some random trivia about me. I’d love to hear from you, so give me some random tidbits about yourself!! Here goes:
- I love Jesus
- I LOVE COFFEE
- I like to talk (sometimes really fast)
- I’m not good at cutting peoples hair
- I sometimes like to sing in public to embarrass my kids
- I love hanging out with my family
- I like to watch my favorite movies over and over
- I have lived in 5 different states and some more than once (Indiana and Iowa)
- I once sat on Johnny Cash’s limo ( I was 1 & my mom sat me there)
- I think the Bee Gees are awesome
- But, my favorite group is “Jars of Clay”
- I love to sing in the car, but I’m not sure my passengers love my singing?
- I love viewing the world from behind my camera!!
- I was never more impressed with my sister’s navigational skills than when she found our way back to our hotel in Rome without speaking a word of Italian
- I think I have the best husband in the world!
- I LOVE COFFEE, did I mention?
- My name in the bible is Dorcas which means graceful, which is really odd because I am not very graceful (just ask anyone, I even spilled coffee on my husband this
- I often forget where I have put things
- I (more than once) ran my riding mower into a ditch
- I am very thankful I don’t have any ditches at my current home (but I do have a pond,
which so far I have managed to avoid)
- I really admire people who have a good sense of humor, I think my boys are some of the funniest people I know
- I don’t have good luck with wild animals. I once slightly cooked a opossum in my grill (I had a bad habit of not lifting the lid before I started the grill, the unfortunate animal had the misfortune of sleeping in my grill. He did live, but I don’t think he ever slept in
my grill again.)
- My favorite places to visit are coffee shops with good friends
- I think everybody should love coffee and Jane Austen
- My favorite word is cool! My second favorite word is “EGGCELLENT” (I like it spelled that way too!)
I love this photo of my husband! It was just a snapshot taken on the beach, but I just love it!
My oldest son 🙂 he loves rock-climbing, hiking, snow-boarding: he’s always up for an adventure!
My middle son ( I thought for awhile he might follow in his mom’s footsteps!) He’s our in-house movie expert!
my youngest, he’s one of the most caring people I know! One of my favorite things to do is listen to him play his guitar!